We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Who to watch: New York energy czar @RKauffmanEnergy and his $1B Green Bank >> ow.ly/AzMmR 13 hours ago
- Celebrate summer + meet the team that has made Pacific Market International a sustainability leader, 8/21. ow.ly/AyaVW @nbisorg 1 day ago
- RT @kcexec: What climate leadership looks like: @kcnews gov to reduce GHG emissions 80% by 2050: ow.ly/AsRkM via @climatesolution 3 days ago
- RT @brandcool: Check out #GoGreenPDX's latest Green Line Series with Keynote, our own Renee Lertzman >> ow.ly/AfY3u 1 week ago
- A new domain, .organic, is coming in Sept., meaning that it's time for organic businesses to lock down their names. ow.ly/Af9kE 1 week ago
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Renee Lertzman, Ph.D.
- Green Lines Series | Michael “Luni” Libes, Founder & Managing Director, of B Corp Certified Fledge
- Green Line Series | Dennis McLerran on EPA Programs and Outstanding Business Participants
- GoGreen Seattle 2014 Keynote Kimbal Musk on Creating A Community Through Food
- Special Invitation for the GoGreen Portland Network!