We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers. Join us in Seattle, New York, Portland and Phoenix in 2013!
- Downtown Bellevue makes @Redfin's Top 10 Neighborhoods for Green Homes! See the other locations that made the list >> ow.ly/w5kYY 2 hours ago
- RT @EWCinTukwilaWA: as one of Washington's Electronic recyclers, we "GoGreen" by participating in E-Cycle Washington bit.ly/RLNJzL 3 hours ago
- RT @KCDNRP: King County is committed to #ActOnClimate. Join us at next's week @gogreenconf or learn more: ow.ly/w3rZJ #kcgreen 20 hours ago
- In honor of Earth Day, we're giving away a free ticket to #GoGreenSEA on 4/30! Reply with how you "GoGreen" to be entered to win! 1 day ago
- RT @WSRArecycle: #WSRAmembers save 30% off tickets to #GoGreenSEA Conference w/ code 'WSRA' April 30th! ow.ly/w0r3w 1 day ago
- Green Lines Series | Michael “Luni” Libes, Founder & Managing Director, of B Corp Certified Fledge
- Green Line Series | Dennis McLerran on EPA Programs and Outstanding Business Participants
- GoGreen Seattle 2014 Keynote Kimbal Musk on Creating A Community Through Food
- Special Invitation for the GoGreen Portland Network!
- GoGreen Phoenix 2013 | Captured Moments