We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- POLL: Ask our Innovation Panel a question that you would like them to answer at #GoGreenPDX, 10/16! Email to email@example.com 2 days ago
- RT @Oregon_BEST: Today is National Lab Day! Join the conversation → #NatLabDay http://t.co/z302D2vWV5 4 days ago
- Great partnership w @BPS @MayorPDX @Cityhallwatch promoting @GoGreenConf @GoGreenPDX 10/15-16 #GoGreenPDX http://t.co/HqJ2nbL85a 1 week ago
- Seattle's @SoundTransit and King County Metro explore ways to blend transit systems >> ow.ly/Bokf9 cc: @kcnews @kcexec 1 week ago
- Dont miss @lowlinenyc Anti-Gala 10/8 feat. Lena Dunham and Spike Jonze - proud #GoGreenNYC case study thelowlineantigala.splashthat.com 1 week ago
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Adam Werbach
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Renee Lertzman, Ph.D.
- Green Lines Series | Michael “Luni” Libes, Founder & Managing Director, of B Corp Certified Fledge
- Green Line Series | Dennis McLerran on EPA Programs and Outstanding Business Participants
- GoGreen Seattle 2014 Keynote Kimbal Musk on Creating A Community Through Food