We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers. Join us in Seattle, New York, Portland and Phoenix in 2013!
- Can't wait! RT @SEA2030: GoGreen Conference for businesses is April 30 in #Seattle: ow.ly/ujwjQ #GoGreenSEA We'll see you there 1 day ago
- LEED-certified buildings - Which has the most sustainable square feet per citizen? 10 ten list >> ow.ly/ulQUR 1 day ago
- Check out our latest interview with #GoGreenSEA 2014 Keynote Kimbal Musk on Creating A Community Through Food >> ow.ly/ujVTz 2 days ago
- RT @kcnews: GoGreen Conference for businesses is April 30 in #Seattle: ow.ly/ujwjQ #GoGreenSEA via @ecoconsumer 2 days ago
- Have you seen it yet?! The #GoGreenSEA 2014 program has been posted >> ow.ly/uhdTl 3 days ago
- GoGreen Seattle 2014 Keynote Kimbal Musk on Creating A Community Through Food
- Special Invitation for the GoGreen Portland Network!
- GoGreen Phoenix 2013 | Captured Moments
- GoGreen Phoenix | Sport’s Game Changing Model for Sustainable Performance
- Share Your Expertise // 2014 Call For Proposals Released!