We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers. Join us in Seattle, New York, Portland and Phoenix in 2013!
- RT @Ecodriven: @parkandco gave a terrific talk at #gogreenphx conference yesterday. Great information from a very smart guy! #storyteller 19 hours ago
- Glad to hear it! RT @abpresents: Met many wonderful people doing great things for #sustainability. Keep up the hard work! #GoGreenPHX 1 day ago
- Sports industry is doing impressive work on sustainability + leveraging their competitive spirit to maximize impact. #brilliant #GoGreenPHX 2 days ago
- RT @Ecodriven: Ford ride and drive at #gogreenphx. We were just on Fox News 10! We'll be here till 5:45. Drive a plug-in hybrid! #hybrids #… 2 days ago
- Sport's Collaboration Model Rewrites Playbook on Sustainability Performance @sportsalliance @Dbacks @AZCardinals @PhoenixSuns_ #GoGreenPHX 2 days ago
- GoGreen Phoenix | Sport’s Game Changing Model for Sustainable Performance
- Share Your Expertise // 2014 Call For Proposals Released!
- GoGreen NYC: The Future of Fashion | The Rise of a Global Movement to Design, Source & Manufacture Responsible Apparel
- Green Line Series NYC | Sass Brown on The Future of Fashion
- NYC | ioby’s Erin Barnes On Their New Platform For Neighborhood Development