We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- .@KCExec Presents Fourth Annual Countywide Small Business Awards >> ow.ly/DbL1b via @wacleantech 1 day ago
- Webinar - Sustainable Printing: Panel Discussion on Paper, Ink and Going Digital, Tom. Oct. 22 >> ow.ly/D7wlV via @SportsAlliance 2 days ago
- .@BobBerkebile, green building pioneer + father of #LEED rating, is joining the International @Living_Future Inst. ow.ly/D6LwH 2 days ago
- As a way of celebrating another successful #GoGreenPDX, @Looptworks is offering a 20% online discount, just enter promo code 'PDXGG14'. 6 days ago
- GREAT Innovation plenary @CorragioGroup @Intel @techoregon @tillamookcheese @adidas What does innnovation mean in your org? #GoGreenPDX 1 week ago
- Green Line Series PDX | Jason Graham-Nye on the FTC’s updated Green Guides
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Adam Werbach
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Renee Lertzman, Ph.D.
- Green Lines Series | Michael “Luni” Libes, Founder & Managing Director, of B Corp Certified Fledge
- Green Line Series | Dennis McLerran on EPA Programs and Outstanding Business Participants