We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Green Power Leadership Awards Given Out by @EPA >> ow.ly/EFX45 2 days ago
- .@WellsFargo launches Innovation Incubator (IN2) program, a $10mil enviro grant for cleantech startups ow.ly/EC23N @wacleantech 3 days ago
- Seattle & Portland facing challenges from lack of participation and plastic contamination from curbside composting. ow.ly/ExMkL 4 days ago
- The Washington Carbon Emissions Reduction Taskforce Report is Out >> ow.ly/EtBJw 5 days ago
- Sustainable design and building are part of being a good citizen >> ow.ly/EpBip cc: @SRMstudio 6 days ago
- Green Line Series PDX | Jason Graham-Nye on the FTC’s updated Green Guides
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Adam Werbach
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Renee Lertzman, Ph.D.
- Green Lines Series | Michael “Luni” Libes, Founder & Managing Director, of B Corp Certified Fledge
- Green Line Series | Dennis McLerran on EPA Programs and Outstanding Business Participants