We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers. Join us in Seattle, New York, Portland and Phoenix in 2012!
- RT @nyserda: @NYSERDA Frank Murray a panelist at the #CUNY NYC Solar Summit at on 6/4. Details: bit.ly/10K5mxb #NYSun 2 days ago
- Yes! Thank you for contributing! RT @andrealearned: Thx #GoGreenSEA, Nice to hear my "Crafting Your Story" session was rated among the top! 3 days ago
- How #gamification can help your business play on sustainability's team - ow.ly/l6h83 3 days ago
- Global market for low carbon and energy efficient technologies estimated to triple to $2.2 trillion by 2020 - ow.ly/l6elE 3 days ago
- Meet the Northwest's Innovators for Sustainable Development at this great @nbisorg event on May 20 - ow.ly/l47gm 4 days ago