We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Join the Pacific NW Resilience Challenge, a 3yr initiative aimed at accelerating the disruptive event response time. ow.ly/ARNVo 3 days ago
- RT @sportsalliance: Growing a greener tomorrow. Compost made from 2013 #USOpen feeding the championship's plants! #greensports http://t.co/… 5 days ago
- Seattle's Brand-New Bike Share Program @CyclePronto Welcomes Its First Members >> ow.ly/AMDBe 5 days ago
- 5 ways to successfully promote #sustainable employee behavior - ow.ly/AHxc8 1 week ago
- RT @GreenMtnEnergy: A list of "quick wins" to boost the sustainability level of your commercial building: bit.ly/1rmthW0 @greenbiz … 1 week ago
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Renee Lertzman, Ph.D.
- Green Lines Series | Michael “Luni” Libes, Founder & Managing Director, of B Corp Certified Fledge
- Green Line Series | Dennis McLerran on EPA Programs and Outstanding Business Participants
- GoGreen Seattle 2014 Keynote Kimbal Musk on Creating A Community Through Food
- Special Invitation for the GoGreen Portland Network!