We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Seattle residents could start getting small fines next year for putting too much compostable material into the trash. ow.ly/BPeUs 1 week ago
- POLL: Ask our Innovation Panel a question that you would like them to answer at #GoGreenPDX, 10/16! Email to email@example.com 1 week ago
- RT @Oregon_BEST: Today is National Lab Day! Join the conversation → #NatLabDay pic.twitter.com/z302D2vWV5 2 weeks ago
- Great partnership w @BPS @MayorPDX @Cityhallwatch promoting @GoGreenConf @GoGreenPDX 10/15-16 #GoGreenPDX http://t.co/HqJ2nbL85a 2 weeks ago
- Seattle's @SoundTransit and King County Metro explore ways to blend transit systems >> ow.ly/Bokf9 cc: @kcnews @kcexec 2 weeks ago
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Adam Werbach
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Renee Lertzman, Ph.D.
- Green Lines Series | Michael “Luni” Libes, Founder & Managing Director, of B Corp Certified Fledge
- Green Line Series | Dennis McLerran on EPA Programs and Outstanding Business Participants
- GoGreen Seattle 2014 Keynote Kimbal Musk on Creating A Community Through Food