We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers. Join us in Seattle, New York, Portland and Phoenix in 2013!
- RT @GaryYMurakami: #GMIC2014 Moscone Ctr Solar Panels - public owned proj can generate enough power=550-800 homes/yr http://t.co/0F2jhfintA 2 days ago
- RT @danielkjacobs: Great shout out for @yerdle from @jowyang at #GMIC2014 cc: @adamwerbach 3 days ago
- RT @goodbiznetwork: Learn from the innovators at #GoGreenSEA on April 30. Save 30% on registration! Details here: eepurl.com/SI_l9 3 days ago
- Yes! Agreed. RT @GMICNCC: Simple tip, make your event signage w/out date and location to save $ and reuse #GMIC2014 3 days ago
- Cool! @marinabaysands Occupancy sensors+EcoMode buttons+dimmable LEDs in event rooms all lead to Impact Statement #GMIC2014 @GMICCONFERENCE 3 days ago
- Green Lines Series | Michael “Luni” Libes, Founder & Managing Director, of B Corp Certified Fledge
- Green Line Series | Dennis McLerran on EPA Programs and Outstanding Business Participants
- GoGreen Seattle 2014 Keynote Kimbal Musk on Creating A Community Through Food
- Special Invitation for the GoGreen Portland Network!
- GoGreen Phoenix 2013 | Captured Moments