We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers. Join us in Seattle, New York, Portland and Phoenix in 2013!
- The 2014 Green Sports Alliance Summit ended with collaboration in sustainability examiner.com/article/the-20… via @examinercom 5 hours ago
- Leading employers offer Workplace Charging -the Challenge is.gd/YwJNOy @Energy @aerovironment @pluginamerica @Nissan @Intel #EVRM7 5 hours ago
- Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla triplepundit.com/2014/07/elon-m… via @triplepundit 6 hours ago
- RT @NRDC: New @NHL stats on #climate change. This is big: j.mp/1ryQraP #GreenSports http://t.co/5XqpMCzptj 1 day ago
- RT @Gabriel_Krenza: @49ers The new Levi's Stadium is beautiful AND Environmentally Intelligent! #GreenSports http://t.co/pQQJKlFZXS 3 days ago
- Green Lines Series | Michael “Luni” Libes, Founder & Managing Director, of B Corp Certified Fledge
- Green Line Series | Dennis McLerran on EPA Programs and Outstanding Business Participants
- GoGreen Seattle 2014 Keynote Kimbal Musk on Creating A Community Through Food
- Special Invitation for the GoGreen Portland Network!
- GoGreen Phoenix 2013 | Captured Moments