GoGreen ’08 – an all-day conference cultivating sustainable business in Portland, Oregon on Wednesday, October 1st, 2008 is now open for registration. Space is limited and is going fast! Keynote by Mayor-Elect of Portland, Sam Adams. Business experts including Lisa Sedlar/President, New Seasons, Richard Satnick, CEO/Laughing Planet, Ben Finklea/Founder, END Outdoor, Susan Anderson/Director, Office of Sustainable Development and many more will share their sustainability strategies so you can walk away with concrete ideas and next steps to make your business more sustainable. Register online at www.gogreenpdx.com.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Best Practice Guide: Building Engagement and Accountability through Transparency via @BCorporation >> is.gd/hOCfph 3 days ago
- Best Practice Guide: Creating Impact through Purchasing via @BCorporation >> is.gd/fAoWoi 1 week ago
- Join us June 20-21 at #EVRM10 Enter code GOGREEN for $50 off tickets! @DriveOregon >> is.gd/vtNeJK 1 week ago
- Bellevue Leverages Big Data to Get to Vision Zero seattletransitblog.com/2017/06/01/sea… via @SeaTransitBlog 2 weeks ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Thank you for being a #EVRM10 Community Partner! @WWCleanCities @gogreenconf @ElectricDrive @EMC_MEC @AutoHarvest @Calif… 2 weeks ago
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council
- Interview with Sce Pike, CEO and Founder of IOTAS