GoGreen ’08 – an all-day conference cultivating sustainable business in Portland, Oregon on Wednesday, October 1st, 2008 is now open for registration. Space is limited and is going fast! Keynote by Mayor-Elect of Portland, Sam Adams. Business experts including Lisa Sedlar/President, New Seasons, Richard Satnick, CEO/Laughing Planet, Ben Finklea/Founder, END Outdoor, Susan Anderson/Director, Office of Sustainable Development and many more will share their sustainability strategies so you can walk away with concrete ideas and next steps to make your business more sustainable. Register online at www.gogreenpdx.com.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment