People have been asking me how and why we decided to produce an event like Go Green ’08. Well, this is how it happened. Last February Ericka and I were having coffee and were talking about my business GreenLemonaide. My first season selling green starter kits was successful but I still wished I had more information on green branding, marketing, PR and especially networking. There was a whole community of people who shared my same values that I wanted to connect with. I told Ericka that she should produce an event where I could get information on those types of things and she agreed. As we did research we found there was a great void in sustainability conferences and that our idea would be totally unique- especially to Portland. So we went for it. And with Ericka’s vast experience in event promotion we have put together a great lineup of speakers and topics. As a business owner myself I am looking forward to walking away with a ton of information and contacts.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Plastic straw ban in Seattle will keep 1 million straws from entering the waste stream EVERY MONTH. Yes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Excited for #Roadmap11 presented by @ForthMobility next week in Portland! The Roadmap Conference is the nation's l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Forth is thrilled to announce @OregonGovBrown will be giving the opening remarks at #Roadmap11 on June 20. Governor Brow… 1 month ago
- RT @shadesforum_: Social entrepreneur and CNN political contributor Van Jones joins us live at Shades of Green September 12 in Portland, re… 1 month ago
- California panel approves historic plan to require solar panels on new homes usat.ly/2ryfAXz via @usatoday 1 month ago
- Keynote Preview with Governor Jay Inslee
- Green Line Series Interview | 2018 Keynote Speaker, Brenna Davis
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust