People have been asking me how and why we decided to produce an event like Go Green ’08. Well, this is how it happened. Last February Ericka and I were having coffee and were talking about my business GreenLemonaide. My first season selling green starter kits was successful but I still wished I had more information on green branding, marketing, PR and especially networking. There was a whole community of people who shared my same values that I wanted to connect with. I told Ericka that she should produce an event where I could get information on those types of things and she agreed. As we did research we found there was a great void in sustainability conferences and that our idea would be totally unique- especially to Portland. So we went for it. And with Ericka’s vast experience in event promotion we have put together a great lineup of speakers and topics. As a business owner myself I am looking forward to walking away with a ton of information and contacts.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Our friends @ForthMobility have an upcoming event Sept. 7 on EV Charging 4-6 pm RSVP here >> goo.gl/f9E9s3 6 days ago
- Seattle candidates: talk about sustainable city budget seattletimes.com/business/seatt… via @seattletimes 1 week ago
- Our partners at @WSRArecycle are hosting a WRED Event on 7/27 on Innovation in Composite Recycling. More here: goo.gl/Re5z6M 3 weeks ago
- RT @WOHESC: WAHESC Monthly Bulletin featuring interview w/ @GonzagaU Director of Sustainability, Jim Simon >> goo.gl/hc3xW3 https… 4 weeks ago
- Vote for our friend @LauraClise for #CommunityMVP @AthleteAlly to champion inclusive culture #EqualityIsATeamSport… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council