People have been asking me how and why we decided to produce an event like Go Green ’08. Well, this is how it happened. Last February Ericka and I were having coffee and were talking about my business GreenLemonaide. My first season selling green starter kits was successful but I still wished I had more information on green branding, marketing, PR and especially networking. There was a whole community of people who shared my same values that I wanted to connect with. I told Ericka that she should produce an event where I could get information on those types of things and she agreed. As we did research we found there was a great void in sustainability conferences and that our idea would be totally unique- especially to Portland. So we went for it. And with Ericka’s vast experience in event promotion we have put together a great lineup of speakers and topics. As a business owner myself I am looking forward to walking away with a ton of information and contacts.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Best Practice Guide: Building Engagement and Accountability through Transparency via @BCorporation >> is.gd/hOCfph 2 days ago
- Best Practice Guide: Creating Impact through Purchasing via @BCorporation >> is.gd/fAoWoi 1 week ago
- Join us June 20-21 at #EVRM10 Enter code GOGREEN for $50 off tickets! @DriveOregon >> is.gd/vtNeJK 1 week ago
- Bellevue Leverages Big Data to Get to Vision Zero seattletransitblog.com/2017/06/01/sea… via @SeaTransitBlog 2 weeks ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Thank you for being a #EVRM10 Community Partner! @WWCleanCities @gogreenconf @ElectricDrive @EMC_MEC @AutoHarvest @Calif… 2 weeks ago
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council
- Interview with Sce Pike, CEO and Founder of IOTAS