People have been asking me how and why we decided to produce an event like Go Green ’08. Well, this is how it happened. Last February Ericka and I were having coffee and were talking about my business GreenLemonaide. My first season selling green starter kits was successful but I still wished I had more information on green branding, marketing, PR and especially networking. There was a whole community of people who shared my same values that I wanted to connect with. I told Ericka that she should produce an event where I could get information on those types of things and she agreed. As we did research we found there was a great void in sustainability conferences and that our idea would be totally unique- especially to Portland. So we went for it. And with Ericka’s vast experience in event promotion we have put together a great lineup of speakers and topics. As a business owner myself I am looking forward to walking away with a ton of information and contacts.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Get a glimpse of the 2018 #GoGreenSEA program outlined here >> goo.gl/nxxDn9 https://t.co/RCRf3Mnjeo 1 day ago
- Home of @Seahawks @CenturyLink_Fld wins @EPAnorthwest Waste Wise award for reducing waste + saving resources… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our friends at @SEA2030 are hosting an event 'Energy Planning and Innovations: Seattle City Light's Strategic Plan… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @SEA2030: Seattle 2030 member Port of Seattle @SeaTacAirport presents on all of its impressive sustainability initiatives at the 2018 Cl… 2 days ago
- RT @socialentrprses: #Roadmap11 Conference presented by @ForthMobility Early Adopter Rate ends tomorrow >> goo.gl/A3vx1Y https://… 2 days ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment