We are so thrilled at the local experts that will join us to share their wealth of sustainability knowledge at GoGreen ‘08 coming up on October 1st. Newly added leaders include Jane Savage, Director of NIKE Considered and David Yudkin, Founder of Hot Lips Pizza. Check out our full speaker line-up here:
We will keep you posted on new announcements as we get closer. Our full Event Agenda and Press Release will be posted tomorrow.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Join us April 3 in Seattle for @ForthMobility event 'Electric Vehicle Charging at Your Apartment' where we will exp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- This panel discussion will explore how leaders are pushing for big regional wins for climate and ensuring these act… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @lauraclise: Corporate Advocacy + @gogreenconf = @Intentionalist_ + @Microsoft + @fremontbrewing + @seattlestorm!! #ClimateChange #LGB… 3 days ago
- This panel explores #RenewableEnergy trends, with speakers who can share resources and options for businesses and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @VirginiaMason: The @gogreenconf works across industry silos to foster peer-to-peer sustainability learning. They (and we) believe susta… 6 days ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment