We are so thrilled at the local experts that will join us to share their wealth of sustainability knowledge at GoGreen ‘08 coming up on October 1st. Newly added leaders include Jane Savage, Director of NIKE Considered and David Yudkin, Founder of Hot Lips Pizza. Check out our full speaker line-up here:
We will keep you posted on new announcements as we get closer. Our full Event Agenda and Press Release will be posted tomorrow.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Last year, the GoGreen Seattle program empowered attendees with the strategies, tools and connections to green thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Now Available: First Net-Zero Energy Home in Magnolia - Green Canopy, Inc. greencanopy.com/1/post/2017/11… 6 days ago
- The deadline to submit to our program is fast approaching. Submit your 2018 #GoGreenSEA speaker + session proposal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This “Climate Beneficial” Wool Hat Comes From Carbon-Positive Sheep fastcompany.com/40493770/this-… 1 week ago
- The New Face of American Leadership on Climate Change - Rocky Mountain Institute: rmi.org/news/new-face-… 1 week ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment