I started my company GreenLemonaide last year because I saw a real opportunity to help others make simple changes in their lives to lessen their impact on the environment. I figured the best way to reach the most people was to market my green starter kits to businesses. Giving one of my starter kits is a great way to help others get started “going green” while reinforcing a company’s sustainability message. If nothing else, it is definitely a more unique gift than an overly packaged and completely forgettable fruit and cheese basket (sorry Harry and David). Each speaker at the GoGreen’08 conference will receive a starter kit as a thank you for their time and expertise.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Join us April 3 in Seattle for @ForthMobility event 'Electric Vehicle Charging at Your Apartment' where we will exp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- This panel discussion will explore how leaders are pushing for big regional wins for climate and ensuring these act… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @lauraclise: Corporate Advocacy + @gogreenconf = @Intentionalist_ + @Microsoft + @fremontbrewing + @seattlestorm!! #ClimateChange #LGB… 3 days ago
- This panel explores #RenewableEnergy trends, with speakers who can share resources and options for businesses and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @VirginiaMason: The @gogreenconf works across industry silos to foster peer-to-peer sustainability learning. They (and we) believe susta… 6 days ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment