We need to give a shout out to Sylvia Gerke, Director of Communications at the Small Business Administration in Portland, Oregon. Her unwavering support and help in promoting GoGreen ’08 is above and beyond, she is an outstanding professional with a commitment to sustainability. She is also the host of BizTips on local business talk station KBNP 1140AM. KBNP will be running :30 second spots for GoGreen ’08 through the month of September. Thank you Sylvia for all that you have done for GoGreen ’08!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Get a glimpse of the 2018 #GoGreenSEA program outlined here >> goo.gl/nxxDn9 https://t.co/RCRf3Mnjeo 1 day ago
- Home of @Seahawks @CenturyLink_Fld wins @EPAnorthwest Waste Wise award for reducing waste + saving resources… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our friends at @SEA2030 are hosting an event 'Energy Planning and Innovations: Seattle City Light's Strategic Plan… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @SEA2030: Seattle 2030 member Port of Seattle @SeaTacAirport presents on all of its impressive sustainability initiatives at the 2018 Cl… 2 days ago
- RT @socialentrprses: #Roadmap11 Conference presented by @ForthMobility Early Adopter Rate ends tomorrow >> goo.gl/A3vx1Y https://… 2 days ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment