Huge thanks to all that attended, spoke, participated and supported the GoGreen ’08 Conference last week in Portland. The content was extremely valuable, the speakers were lively and the networking was outstanding. We couldn’t have done it without the tremendous support of our speakers, sponsors and exhibitors who help make the event happen. THANK YOU!!! Be sure to SAVE THE DATE for GoGreen ’09 – Thursday, October 1st. Individual email invitations will go out to paid attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and speakers to access our GoGreen HUB which will host video links to ALL 10 sessions at GoGreen ’08, event photos, speaker documentation and much more! We look forward to seeing you all again next year.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Our friends @ForthMobility have an upcoming event Sept. 7 on EV Charging 4-6 pm RSVP here >> goo.gl/f9E9s3 6 days ago
- Seattle candidates: talk about sustainable city budget seattletimes.com/business/seatt… via @seattletimes 1 week ago
- Our partners at @WSRArecycle are hosting a WRED Event on 7/27 on Innovation in Composite Recycling. More here: goo.gl/Re5z6M 3 weeks ago
- RT @WOHESC: WAHESC Monthly Bulletin featuring interview w/ @GonzagaU Director of Sustainability, Jim Simon >> goo.gl/hc3xW3 https… 4 weeks ago
- Vote for our friend @LauraClise for #CommunityMVP @AthleteAlly to champion inclusive culture #EqualityIsATeamSport… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council