Huge thanks to all that attended, spoke, participated and supported the GoGreen ’08 Conference last week in Portland. The content was extremely valuable, the speakers were lively and the networking was outstanding. We couldn’t have done it without the tremendous support of our speakers, sponsors and exhibitors who help make the event happen. THANK YOU!!! Be sure to SAVE THE DATE for GoGreen ’09 – Thursday, October 1st. Individual email invitations will go out to paid attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and speakers to access our GoGreen HUB which will host video links to ALL 10 sessions at GoGreen ’08, event photos, speaker documentation and much more! We look forward to seeing you all again next year.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment