After reading the PBJ article about Portland being the greenest city I am even more excited about Go Green 08. It is obvious that Portland has its fair share of environmental business leaders but rarely do they gather in one place to share ideas and their vision of sustainable commerce. Portland is in a leadership position when it comes to the environment and we have an opportunity to take it to the next level. Our hope is that by bringing all of this “green talent” under one roof that everyone will walk away with new ideas, strategies and a supportive network.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- We want to bring GoGreen Conference to your city! We drive sustainable best practices in private + public sectors >… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Mark your calendars for Seattle Made Weed October 5 - 15th presented by @goodbiznetwork >> bit.ly/2wU7DO9 4 days ago
- Our friends @ForthMobility have an upcoming event Sept. 7 on EV Charging 4-6 pm RSVP here >> goo.gl/f9E9s3 1 week ago
- Seattle candidates: talk about sustainable city budget seattletimes.com/business/seatt… via @seattletimes 2 weeks ago
- Our partners at @WSRArecycle are hosting a WRED Event on 7/27 on Innovation in Composite Recycling. More here: goo.gl/Re5z6M 3 weeks ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council