After reading the PBJ article about Portland being the greenest city I am even more excited about Go Green 08. It is obvious that Portland has its fair share of environmental business leaders but rarely do they gather in one place to share ideas and their vision of sustainable commerce. Portland is in a leadership position when it comes to the environment and we have an opportunity to take it to the next level. Our hope is that by bringing all of this “green talent” under one roof that everyone will walk away with new ideas, strategies and a supportive network.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Last year, the GoGreen Seattle program empowered attendees with the strategies, tools and connections to green thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Now Available: First Net-Zero Energy Home in Magnolia - Green Canopy, Inc. greencanopy.com/1/post/2017/11… 6 days ago
- The deadline to submit to our program is fast approaching. Submit your 2018 #GoGreenSEA speaker + session proposal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This “Climate Beneficial” Wool Hat Comes From Carbon-Positive Sheep fastcompany.com/40493770/this-… 1 week ago
- The New Face of American Leadership on Climate Change - Rocky Mountain Institute: rmi.org/news/new-face-… 1 week ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment