For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend the Story of Stuff. It is an animated story of how our society is steeped in consumerism and how it got there. It is eye-opening, frightening and entertaining all at the same time. With the holidays approaching it is a great message to keep in mind. Don’t give just to be giving. Be thoughtful- consider the planet first.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment