For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend the Story of Stuff. It is an animated story of how our society is steeped in consumerism and how it got there. It is eye-opening, frightening and entertaining all at the same time. With the holidays approaching it is a great message to keep in mind. Don’t give just to be giving. Be thoughtful- consider the planet first.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Best Practice Guide: Building Engagement and Accountability through Transparency via @BCorporation >> is.gd/hOCfph 2 days ago
- Best Practice Guide: Creating Impact through Purchasing via @BCorporation >> is.gd/fAoWoi 1 week ago
- Join us June 20-21 at #EVRM10 Enter code GOGREEN for $50 off tickets! @DriveOregon >> is.gd/vtNeJK 1 week ago
- Bellevue Leverages Big Data to Get to Vision Zero seattletransitblog.com/2017/06/01/sea… via @SeaTransitBlog 2 weeks ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Thank you for being a #EVRM10 Community Partner! @WWCleanCities @gogreenconf @ElectricDrive @EMC_MEC @AutoHarvest @Calif… 2 weeks ago
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council
- Interview with Sce Pike, CEO and Founder of IOTAS