GoGreen ’09 is now confirmed for Wednesday, October 7th in Portland at the Gerding Theater at the Armory, a LEED Platinum designated building. Register early since GoGreen ’08 ~ Portland sold out last year! Stay tuned also for GoGreen ’09 ~ Seattle launching soon! We will be sure to post the latest and greatest details here. We look forward to helping businesses go green in 2009.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Get a glimpse of the 2018 #GoGreenSEA program outlined here >> goo.gl/nxxDn9 https://t.co/RCRf3Mnjeo 1 day ago
- Home of @Seahawks @CenturyLink_Fld wins @EPAnorthwest Waste Wise award for reducing waste + saving resources… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our friends at @SEA2030 are hosting an event 'Energy Planning and Innovations: Seattle City Light's Strategic Plan… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @SEA2030: Seattle 2030 member Port of Seattle @SeaTacAirport presents on all of its impressive sustainability initiatives at the 2018 Cl… 2 days ago
- RT @socialentrprses: #Roadmap11 Conference presented by @ForthMobility Early Adopter Rate ends tomorrow >> goo.gl/A3vx1Y https://… 2 days ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment