With a staggering unemployment rate of 10.8% in Oregon (second highest in the country) Go Green 09 will focus a panel discussion on sustainable education, training and job resources. Portland has many options available for people who want to further their knowledge in sustainability, learn about vocational opportunities and seek employment in the sustainable sector. This year we are proud to confirm Ruta Stabina, University of Oregon Sustainability Leadership Program Coordinator, as a speaker on our panel.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Join us April 3 in Seattle for @ForthMobility event 'Electric Vehicle Charging at Your Apartment' where we will exp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- This panel discussion will explore how leaders are pushing for big regional wins for climate and ensuring these act… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @lauraclise: Corporate Advocacy + @gogreenconf = @Intentionalist_ + @Microsoft + @fremontbrewing + @seattlestorm!! #ClimateChange #LGB… 3 days ago
- This panel explores #RenewableEnergy trends, with speakers who can share resources and options for businesses and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @VirginiaMason: The @gogreenconf works across industry silos to foster peer-to-peer sustainability learning. They (and we) believe susta… 6 days ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment