With a staggering unemployment rate of 10.8% in Oregon (second highest in the country) Go Green 09 will focus a panel discussion on sustainable education, training and job resources. Portland has many options available for people who want to further their knowledge in sustainability, learn about vocational opportunities and seek employment in the sustainable sector. This year we are proud to confirm Ruta Stabina, University of Oregon Sustainability Leadership Program Coordinator, as a speaker on our panel.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Last year, the GoGreen Seattle program empowered attendees with the strategies, tools and connections to green thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Now Available: First Net-Zero Energy Home in Magnolia - Green Canopy, Inc. greencanopy.com/1/post/2017/11… 6 days ago
- The deadline to submit to our program is fast approaching. Submit your 2018 #GoGreenSEA speaker + session proposal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This “Climate Beneficial” Wool Hat Comes From Carbon-Positive Sheep fastcompany.com/40493770/this-… 1 week ago
- The New Face of American Leadership on Climate Change - Rocky Mountain Institute: rmi.org/news/new-face-… 1 week ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment