We were happy we attended the Oregon Sustainability Center’s open house last night in the Brewery Blocks Building in the Pearl District. The teams at Gerding Edlen Development, SERA Architects and GBD Architects were awarded this new prestigous project that is monumental for Portland. The project team’s notes covered the walls at the opening and were fascinating to review. The topics covered all elements of how to maximize and optimize a living building. We look forward to hearing how this progress has progressed at GoGreen ’09 in Portland on October 7th!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Our friends @ForthMobility have an upcoming event Sept. 7 on EV Charging 4-6 pm RSVP here >> goo.gl/f9E9s3 6 days ago
- Seattle candidates: talk about sustainable city budget seattletimes.com/business/seatt… via @seattletimes 1 week ago
- Our partners at @WSRArecycle are hosting a WRED Event on 7/27 on Innovation in Composite Recycling. More here: goo.gl/Re5z6M 3 weeks ago
- RT @WOHESC: WAHESC Monthly Bulletin featuring interview w/ @GonzagaU Director of Sustainability, Jim Simon >> goo.gl/hc3xW3 https… 4 weeks ago
- Vote for our friend @LauraClise for #CommunityMVP @AthleteAlly to champion inclusive culture #EqualityIsATeamSport… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council