We were happy we attended the Oregon Sustainability Center’s open house last night in the Brewery Blocks Building in the Pearl District. The teams at Gerding Edlen Development, SERA Architects and GBD Architects were awarded this new prestigous project that is monumental for Portland. The project team’s notes covered the walls at the opening and were fascinating to review. The topics covered all elements of how to maximize and optimize a living building. We look forward to hearing how this progress has progressed at GoGreen ’09 in Portland on October 7th!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Get a glimpse of the 2018 #GoGreenSEA program outlined here >> goo.gl/nxxDn9 https://t.co/RCRf3Mnjeo 1 day ago
- Home of @Seahawks @CenturyLink_Fld wins @EPAnorthwest Waste Wise award for reducing waste + saving resources… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our friends at @SEA2030 are hosting an event 'Energy Planning and Innovations: Seattle City Light's Strategic Plan… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @SEA2030: Seattle 2030 member Port of Seattle @SeaTacAirport presents on all of its impressive sustainability initiatives at the 2018 Cl… 2 days ago
- RT @socialentrprses: #Roadmap11 Conference presented by @ForthMobility Early Adopter Rate ends tomorrow >> goo.gl/A3vx1Y https://… 2 days ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment