We were happy we attended the Oregon Sustainability Center’s open house last night in the Brewery Blocks Building in the Pearl District. The teams at Gerding Edlen Development, SERA Architects and GBD Architects were awarded this new prestigous project that is monumental for Portland. The project team’s notes covered the walls at the opening and were fascinating to review. The topics covered all elements of how to maximize and optimize a living building. We look forward to hearing how this progress has progressed at GoGreen ’09 in Portland on October 7th!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Best Practice Guide: Building Engagement and Accountability through Transparency via @BCorporation >> is.gd/hOCfph 3 days ago
- Best Practice Guide: Creating Impact through Purchasing via @BCorporation >> is.gd/fAoWoi 1 week ago
- Join us June 20-21 at #EVRM10 Enter code GOGREEN for $50 off tickets! @DriveOregon >> is.gd/vtNeJK 1 week ago
- Bellevue Leverages Big Data to Get to Vision Zero seattletransitblog.com/2017/06/01/sea… via @SeaTransitBlog 2 weeks ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Thank you for being a #EVRM10 Community Partner! @WWCleanCities @gogreenconf @ElectricDrive @EMC_MEC @AutoHarvest @Calif… 2 weeks ago
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council
- Interview with Sce Pike, CEO and Founder of IOTAS