We were happy we attended the Oregon Sustainability Center’s open house last night in the Brewery Blocks Building in the Pearl District. The teams at Gerding Edlen Development, SERA Architects and GBD Architects were awarded this new prestigous project that is monumental for Portland. The project team’s notes covered the walls at the opening and were fascinating to review. The topics covered all elements of how to maximize and optimize a living building. We look forward to hearing how this progress has progressed at GoGreen ’09 in Portland on October 7th!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Plastic straw ban in Seattle will keep 1 million straws from entering the waste stream EVERY MONTH. Yes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Excited for #Roadmap11 presented by @ForthMobility next week in Portland! The Roadmap Conference is the nation's l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Forth is thrilled to announce @OregonGovBrown will be giving the opening remarks at #Roadmap11 on June 20. Governor Brow… 1 month ago
- RT @shadesforum_: Social entrepreneur and CNN political contributor Van Jones joins us live at Shades of Green September 12 in Portland, re… 1 month ago
- California panel approves historic plan to require solar panels on new homes usat.ly/2ryfAXz via @usatoday 1 month ago
- Keynote Preview with Governor Jay Inslee
- Green Line Series Interview | 2018 Keynote Speaker, Brenna Davis
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust