We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Thank you to our #GoGreenSEA media partner @Crosscut for helping us spread the word to #GoGreen! #Sustainability seattle.gogreenonference.net 3 hours ago
- Network with #sustainability professionals in the public and private sector at #GoGreenSEA March 16 Register here >… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- Join us 3/16 at #GoGreenSEA for the Building Healthcare + Business Climate Resilience session moderated by Brenna D… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- RT @SeattleChamber: Lots of discussions about encouraging more women to run for office at our women in business (#WIBLI) networking event t… 21 hours ago
- Markham McIntyre of @SeattleChamber will join our Opening Plenary on 3/16 in Seattle! @mcintyremt #GoGreenSEA>>… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council
- Interview with Sce Pike, CEO and Founder of IOTAS
- Interview with Augusto Carneiro of Nossa Famillia
- Nicole Freedman, Chief of Active Transportation City of Seattle