We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- We want to bring GoGreen Conference to your city! We drive sustainable best practices in private + public sectors >… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Mark your calendars for Seattle Made Weed October 5 - 15th presented by @goodbiznetwork >> bit.ly/2wU7DO9 1 day ago
- Our friends @ForthMobility have an upcoming event Sept. 7 on EV Charging 4-6 pm RSVP here >> goo.gl/f9E9s3 1 week ago
- Seattle candidates: talk about sustainable city budget seattletimes.com/business/seatt… via @seattletimes 1 week ago
- Our partners at @WSRArecycle are hosting a WRED Event on 7/27 on Innovation in Composite Recycling. More here: goo.gl/Re5z6M 3 weeks ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council