We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @fremontbrewing: Join us at #GoGreenSEA along with a diverse set of stakeholders from the Puget Sound region, 4/30 ow.ly/M2i5a 1 day ago
- RT @JobsCleanEnergy: We're excited for the #GoGreenSEA conference next Thursday in #Seattle! seattle.gogreenconference.net http://t.co/xps2aNB5aW 1 day ago
- RT @CleanScapes: Join @RecologyCleanscapes at #GoGreenSEA next week on April 30 featuring @kcexec @MayorEdMurray is.gd/VNFgME 1 day ago
- RT @Boeing: An airplane needs a lot of #energy to fly, but Boeing is working on a way to make aircraft completely #sustainable: http://t.co… 1 day ago
- .@SeattleChildren’s leads the way in bike friendly biz ratings via @BikeLeague - ow.ly/M4zmB More on this topic at #GoGreenSEA 1 day ago
- Green Line Series | Virginia Mason and the Washington State Climate Declaration
- Green Line Series | State of Diversity in Environmental Organizations
- Green Lines Series | Alaska Airlines Drives Sustainability Forward
- Green Line Series PDX | Jason Graham-Nye on the FTC’s updated Green Guides
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Adam Werbach