We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Sea-Tac Airport @PortofSeattle becomes first in the U.S. to achieve Salmon-Safe Certification. Yes! #GoGreenSEA 23 hours ago
- In honor of National Park Service Centennial @wastateparks - free entrance to state parks TODAY 8/25, visit now: is.gd/Vh3lIu 5 days ago
- The 8th annual #GoGreenSEA is confirmed for March 16 2017! Mark your calendars and see the link for more details! ow.ly/OeqR303kGRp 1 week ago
- RT @WSRArecycle: Join us for our Sept. WRED Event "Greening the Game" with @sportsalliance ow.ly/qivm3034kFh https://t.co/JwdIsbFeEs 3 weeks ago
- Climate change takes center stage at Rio @Olympics #GoGreen greensportsblog.com/2016/08/06/cli… 3 weeks ago