We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- New on the Green Lines Series - 2015 #GoGreenSEA Keynote Alaska Airlines Drives Sustainability Forward gogreenconference.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/gre… 22 hours ago
- Washington Businesses Call for Climate Action at #GoGreenSEA w/ @kcexec @VirginiaMason @Saltchuk @Microsoft_Green ow.ly/JKvnX 1 day ago
- Thrilled to have @Mayor_Ed_Murray join us as our Mid-Day Keynote at the #GoGreenSEA Conference, April 30 >> ow.ly/JKv6R 1 day ago
- Thrilled to add @Mayor_Ed_Murray #SEAMayor to #GoGreenSEA 2015, Seattle recognized as most sustainable city in 2014 bit.ly/1BRkIrq 1 day ago
- Seattle business & property owners: Share your thoughts on solar with 5 min survey by 3/12 >> ow.ly/JGNjd @OnlySeattleGems 2 days ago
- Green Lines Series | Alaska Airlines Drives Sustainability Forward
- Green Line Series PDX | Jason Graham-Nye on the FTC’s updated Green Guides
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Adam Werbach
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Renee Lertzman, Ph.D.
- Green Lines Series | Michael “Luni” Libes, Founder & Managing Director, of B Corp Certified Fledge