We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Join our partner @2030Districts March 29 for their breakfast discussion: Engaging Tenants in Meeting 2030 Goals >> is.gd/GTPez8 11 hours ago
- Highlights from #GoGreenSEA by @jlfgoldstein - Thanks for joining us Julia! >> is.gd/QcygcN twitter.com/jlfgoldstein/s… 1 day ago
- Join @2030Districts Seattle 3/29 for Tenant Power! A breakfast discussion w/ Helen Gurful of @ULINorthwest >> is.gd/JyoW3n 2 days ago
- RT @OneEnergyInc: Thank you, @JoelleHamerstad! We loved your questions and the ensuing panel discourse! @wacleantech @PSETalk @PNNLab @Itro… 5 days ago
- Thank you @ChinookBookSEA for joining us today to ignite sustainability in business at #GoGreenSEA #ShopLocal https://t.co/CQ8gR0mQX4 6 days ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council
- Interview with Sce Pike, CEO and Founder of IOTAS
- Interview with Augusto Carneiro of Nossa Famillia