We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Don’t miss the chance to present at @gogreenconf 2017 Submissions for speakers ends Nov. 11 Find out more here: ow.ly/DxX2305yZNP 2 hours ago
- RT @SchoolFoodFocus: Help shape the future of #USDA Foods at #NG2016. Only 2 days left until Early Bird pricing ends! Register today! https… 3 hours ago
- Do you have a sustainability story to share? Be a part of this year's line up by submitting a Call For Proposal! seattle.gogreenconference.net/proposals/ 1 week ago
- Great @nytimes feature on our #green friends @lowlinenyc - New York Is Planning an Underground Park!! #GoGreenNYC nyti.ms/2dFCIw5 2 weeks ago
- Yes! @MayorEdMurray @CityofSeattle driving action on climate change, equity, mobility + transportation #GoGreenSEA murray.seattle.gov/?wysija-page=1… 2 weeks ago