We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Our awesome #GoGreenSEA event sponsor @ReachNow provides #CarSharing service in #PDX and #Seattle! #Sustainability seattle.gogreenonference.net 19 hours ago
- Support small biz during the storm! @VenturePortland has 10% off gift certificates! #pdxLOVESsmallbiz Details here… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Today is your LAST chance to purchase Early Bird tickets for #GoGreenSEA Register now: is.gd/Y61J1B https://t.co/w3oWFuOBQw 2 days ago
- Early Bird ticket sales for #GoGreenSEA close TOMORROW! Register now: is.gd/Y61J1B 2 days ago
- Thank you to our #GoGreenSEA networking reception sponsor @RepublicService for helping us #GoGreen #Sustainability seattle.gogreenonference.net 3 days ago