We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Plastic straw ban in Seattle will keep 1 million straws from entering the waste stream EVERY MONTH. Yes!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Excited for #Roadmap11 presented by @ForthMobility next week in Portland! The Roadmap Conference is the nation's l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Forth is thrilled to announce @OregonGovBrown will be giving the opening remarks at #Roadmap11 on June 20. Governor Brow… 1 month ago
- RT @shadesforum_: Social entrepreneur and CNN political contributor Van Jones joins us live at Shades of Green September 12 in Portland, re… 1 month ago
- California panel approves historic plan to require solar panels on new homes usat.ly/2ryfAXz via @usatoday 1 month ago
- Keynote Preview with Governor Jay Inslee
- Green Line Series Interview | 2018 Keynote Speaker, Brenna Davis
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust