We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- .@UW Regents vote to divest from coal companies >> ow.ly/N9w7y cc: @UWsustain 3 days ago
- RT @USGBC: The Green Building Movement -- at it's core -- is about the #health & #wellbeing of all human beings pinterest.com/pin/1673369423… 1 week ago
- .@Nordstrom wants to be a company you're proud of: ow.ly/MCmf2 Great hearing from Loren VandenBerghe speak to this at #GoGreenSEA 2 weeks ago
- RT @trendinaliaSEA: On Thursday 30, #GoGreenSEA was Trending Topic in Seattle for 7 hours: trendinalia.com/twitter-trendi… #trndnl 2 weeks ago
- Share your sustainability story! GoGreen Portland 2015 Call for Speakers and Sessions open now, submit today is.gd/7to2i1#GoGreen… 2 weeks ago
- Green Line Series | Virginia Mason and the Washington State Climate Declaration
- Green Line Series | State of Diversity in Environmental Organizations
- Green Lines Series | Alaska Airlines Drives Sustainability Forward
- Green Line Series PDX | Jason Graham-Nye on the FTC’s updated Green Guides
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Adam Werbach