We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- UW wins Sustainability Award for its sustainable practices, especially the renovation of Husky Stadium ow.ly/RAYoq @sustainableUW 8 hours ago
- Make West Seattle greener with ‘free’ trees! City has conifers, if you have places to plant them >> ow.ly/Rplni 5 days ago
- New book to read: 'Green Giants: How Smart Companies Turn Sustainability Into Billion Dollar Businesses' by @freya1 - ow.ly/R6MAY 1 week ago
- A new program for sustainability leaders begins 9/30. Learn more + sign up >> ow.ly/QRXS5 @sustainseattle + @uwbotanicgarden 2 weeks ago
- Grab 'em while you can! $100 Pre-Registration rates for #GoGreenSEA 2016 are available through Fri. 8/7! ow.ly/QuPkW 3 weeks ago
- Green Line Series | Deb Hatcher, Founder of A to Z Wineworks
- Green Line Series | Ibrahim Abdul-Matin, Director of Community Affairs, New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- Green Line Series | Virginia Mason and the Washington State Climate Declaration
- Green Line Series | State of Diversity in Environmental Organizations
- Green Lines Series | Alaska Airlines Drives Sustainability Forward