We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- The call for speaker and session proposals is now open for the 2017 GoGreen Conference. See here for more details: ow.ly/33Kw304HbYR 16 hours ago
- The world's largest #sustainable #fashion event is coming to Seattle Nov. 1 - 4. Check out more details here: ow.ly/iPlD304CMqJ #EFW 2 days ago
- #GoGreenPDX is zipping along on the @PDXStreetcar We love partnering with sustainable transit! #sustainable #transit https://t.co/T5L8AOpxdQ 1 week ago
- Seattle hosts Drive Electric Week to announce increased electric vehicle goals for the city. ow.ly/JKXg304mFzG 1 week ago
- Sea-Tac Airport @PortofSeattle becomes first in the U.S. to achieve Salmon-Safe Certification. Yes! #GoGreenSEA 1 month ago