We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @seattlebusiness: Washington is leading the way in making the composites industry more sustainable seattlebusinessmag.com/article/watchi… https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @ChinookBookSEA: More transit news tomorrow!! This is going to be a big one. twitter.com/seatransitblog… 2 days ago
- RT @KCDNRP: Garbage matters! Take the One Less Bag Challenge to reduce waste & get a FREE recycling kit. bit.ly/pledgecompost https://t.… 2 days ago
- Waste Not, Want Not: Student's Idea Propels @SeattlePacific University Into @FoodRecovery Network >> ow.ly/XWVJe 3 days ago
- RT @sustainableUW: Know an environmental superhero @UW? Nominate them for a Husky Green Award! green.uw.edu/news/husky-gre… #sustainableUW https… 4 days ago
- Green Line Series | Eugene Mayor, Kitty Piercy
- Green Line Series | Deb Hatcher, Founder of A to Z Wineworks
- Green Line Series | Ibrahim Abdul-Matin, Director of Community Affairs, New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- Green Line Series | Virginia Mason and the Washington State Climate Declaration
- Green Line Series | State of Diversity in Environmental Organizations