We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Get a glimpse of the 2018 #GoGreenSEA program outlined here >> goo.gl/nxxDn9 https://t.co/RCRf3Mnjeo 1 day ago
- Home of @Seahawks @CenturyLink_Fld wins @EPAnorthwest Waste Wise award for reducing waste + saving resources… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Our friends at @SEA2030 are hosting an event 'Energy Planning and Innovations: Seattle City Light's Strategic Plan… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @SEA2030: Seattle 2030 member Port of Seattle @SeaTacAirport presents on all of its impressive sustainability initiatives at the 2018 Cl… 2 days ago
- RT @socialentrprses: #Roadmap11 Conference presented by @ForthMobility Early Adopter Rate ends tomorrow >> goo.gl/A3vx1Y https://… 2 days ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment