We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Compost Pedallers Turn Your Waste into Food - check them out & support >> ow.ly/V4G0t 1 day ago
- Report Says Most Zero Net Buildings Have Some Control Problems >> ow.ly/V1LYL @ZeroEnergyBldgs 2 days ago
- Free admission to WA national parks for fresh air and post-Thanksgiving exercise, deemed 'Green Friday' >> ow.ly/UTpP0 6 days ago
- What is @UWSurplus? Get the scoop >> ow.ly/UQV6r 1 week ago
- Get in your nominations! Sustainability Leadership Awards Nominations Close December 11th >> ow.ly/UQUW7 @sustainseattle 1 week ago
- Green Line Series | Eugene Mayor, Kitty Piercy
- Green Line Series | Deb Hatcher, Founder of A to Z Wineworks
- Green Line Series | Ibrahim Abdul-Matin, Director of Community Affairs, New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- Green Line Series | Virginia Mason and the Washington State Climate Declaration
- Green Line Series | State of Diversity in Environmental Organizations