We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @ZeroEnergyBldgs: Now seeking applications for Energy Trust’s Net Zero Fellowship @EnergyTrustOR goo.gl/m8O7ak 3 days ago
- Join us tomorrow to learn about food waste prevention in a free webinar hosted by @WCClimateForum Register here: attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/74538… 3 days ago
- 2017 Call for Speaker + Session Proposals deadline extended to Friday, November 18th! Submit now #GoGreenSEA program eepurl.com/codUf1 3 weeks ago
- Our partner NEBC will present Environmental Excellence Awards on Dec. 7. Nominate your company & find out more here: ow.ly/1IVn305BJlP 1 month ago
- Don’t miss the chance to present at @gogreenconf 2017 Submissions for speakers ends Nov. 11 Find out more here: ow.ly/DxX2305yZNP 1 month ago