We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- 10 lessons from bike-friendly cities around the world >> ow.ly/GT56300Cj8Q #bikemonth 6 hours ago
- Our friends @wacleantech promise to deliver the #CleanTechPIE at this year’s Showcase! Save 20% w/ code PIECommunity bit.ly/1SfKc6O 1 week ago
- RT @socialentrprses: Founder and Board President Jason McLennan Opening Keynote -A Decade of Innovation @mclennan13 @Living_Future #LF16 ht… 2 weeks ago
- Want a more livable Seattle? Update design review now >> ow.ly/yD7130033Wq 2 weeks ago
- Mayor's 20-year growth plan focuses on equity @MayorEdMurray @CityofSeattle #GoGreenSEA is.gd/DsDlKt 2 weeks ago