We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- #GoGreenSEA Early Bird Rates End Friday, March 27 & Panel Highlight: Employer Transportation Programs That Work >> ow.ly/KNwWF 1 day ago
- Excited for Bridging Tools for Your Biz with @CascadiaCG1 @pagliaccipizza @fremontbrewing @SeattleSPU at #GoGreenSEA ow.ly/KL7ha 1 day ago
- Eco-Hour at @SchoonerExact Brewing Company next week, 4/1 >> ow.ly/KKfas @NBISorg 2 days ago
- RT @OUT4S: Early Bird registration prices end March 27! Save your seat for the #GoGreenSEA Conference, 4/30 >> ow.ly/FsaV1 3 days ago
- Don't Forget to Register: Community-Based Social Marketing Training on 3/24 with Expert Amanda Godwin ow.ly/KAN5x @EPAnorthwest 6 days ago
- Green Line Series | State of Diversity in Environmental Organizations
- Green Lines Series | Alaska Airlines Drives Sustainability Forward
- Green Line Series PDX | Jason Graham-Nye on the FTC’s updated Green Guides
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Adam Werbach
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Renee Lertzman, Ph.D.