We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @GoGreenPDX: Packed room awaiting to hear and learn about the equity lens with @portlandgeneral @RenewOregon @multco #GoGreenPDX http://… 2 days ago
- RT @GoGreenPDX: Susan Anderson Director of @PortlandBPS kicking off #GoGreenPDX featuring the good work @sawpdx, City of Roses Disposal + … 2 days ago
- Unprecedented Business Support for Climate Action >> ow.ly/SWYWT @CeresNews 6 days ago
- #GoGreenSEA 2016 Call for Speakers and Session Proposals now open! Learn more and get your ideas percolating >> ow.ly/SO5ru 1 week ago
- Excited for #GoGreenPDX Oregon Wine Industry Sustainable Showcase + Tasting 10/6 w @AtoZWineworks @SokolBlosser @Stollerwine @AnneAmieWines 1 week ago
- Green Line Series | Eugene Mayor, Kitty Piercy
- Green Line Series | Deb Hatcher, Founder of A to Z Wineworks
- Green Line Series | Ibrahim Abdul-Matin, Director of Community Affairs, New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- Green Line Series | Virginia Mason and the Washington State Climate Declaration
- Green Line Series | State of Diversity in Environmental Organizations