We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Portland @trailblazers owner Paul Allen pledges $30 million for Seattle Homeless facility- article via @Oregonian > is.gd/tmqIGk 3 days ago
- RT @GoGreenPDX: We want you to submit to our 2017 #GoGreenPDX program! The call for proposals deadline is May 5th >> https://t.co/SeVM8hzK… 4 days ago
- Save the date for @nebcorg event May 4 - @SoundTransit Future Plans & Opportunities - An Environmental Overview >> is.gd/geCn1y 5 days ago
- Join our partner @sustainableUW at their #EarthDay celebration today 11am - 2pm! >> is.gd/cf2vTR 1 week ago
- Apply by 5/1 to accelerate your #cleantech #startup with curriculum + mentorship @wacleantech @Oregon_BEST >> is.gd/MwuRRg 1 week ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council
- Interview with Sce Pike, CEO and Founder of IOTAS
- Interview with Augusto Carneiro of Nossa Famillia