We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Enter #GoGreenSEA partner @seattlebusiness Community Impact Awards, WA orgs making measurable impact on communities is.gd/vyOeXe 1 week ago
- Our champion Community Partner @SEA2030 is hosting a lunch & learn to help achieve #energy #efficiency #GoGreenSEA https://t.co/XfZiP5GS3e 1 week ago
- Plenary #GoGreenPDX 10/5 New Clean Tech Economy: Leading Regional Innovators @c40cities @elementaltech @PermaMatrix @BuildingNRG @iotashome 3 weeks ago
- RT @MatiasKCequity: King County in the house! Our hearts with Orlando #SeattlePride @kcemployees @kcnews https://t.co/HvOmSU8wtJ 4 weeks ago
- Join us October 5th for #GoGreenPDX, a focus on clean innovation featuring opening keynote speakers @tedwheeler @intel @PacificPower_OR 1 month ago