We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Equity + Environment Agenda @CityofSeattle community goals on inequities to create environmental leaders is.gd/c1cH8C #GoGreenSEA 18 hours ago
- .@wacleantech Showcase Poster Session Applications Due Today, May 2, by Midnight >> ow.ly/4nkOnZ 21 hours ago
- The 10 Best Sustainable Buildings Of 2016 >> ow.ly/4nfL8y #greenbuilding cc: @ZeroEnergyBldgs 3 days ago
- Coming up quick! @WSRArecycle Annual Conference: To Recycling and Beyond, May 15-18 at Wenatchee Convention Center - ow.ly/4ncEqe 5 days ago
- The @100K_Opps Initiative launches May 5 in Seattle providing 100's of jobs from 30+ orgs. Sign up for interviews- ow.ly/4n7kBB 6 days ago