We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Sustainable Seafood Week, celebrating fish and sustainability comes to Seattle, August 2-8 >> ow.ly/QbDK2 2 days ago
- RT @GreenIsGood: What does it take to green a brewery? @FremontBrewing Sara Nelson shares with us at #GoGreenSEA >> ow.ly/Q38tV 5 days ago
- Dive into the #GoGreenSEA 2015 Redux and Save the Date for the 2016 Conference >> ow.ly/Q0eyw 1 week ago
- RT @GreenIsGood: @Ford's Dave McCreadie & the intersection of #sustainability & mobility >> ow.ly/PQRGb #GoGreenSEA 1 week ago
- The Road of the Future Might Be Made From Plastic Trash >> ow.ly/PLcrj 1 week ago
- Green Line Series | Virginia Mason and the Washington State Climate Declaration
- Green Line Series | State of Diversity in Environmental Organizations
- Green Lines Series | Alaska Airlines Drives Sustainability Forward
- Green Line Series PDX | Jason Graham-Nye on the FTC’s updated Green Guides
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Adam Werbach