We were thrilled to see a video from the “Writing Your Sustainability Plan” session up on KEEN’s blog the other day. KEEN CEO James Curleigh joined Clark Brockman of Sera Architects and Mark Morford of Stoel Rives to discuss the crucial elements to include when integrating sustainability into your overall business model. We’ve got select video footage coming from the 2009 Go Green Conference in Portland, but here is your sneak peek courtesy of KEEN. Thanks guys!
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- RT @socialentrprses: Dr. Beth Stevens SVP Corporate Citizenship, Environment & Conservation on How to Join the Green Team @Disney @sportsal… 5 days ago
- RT @sportsalliance: GGOOOAAALL! Today we're celebrating 5 years of @NHLGreen progress with a symposium on hockey's impact on #GreenSports h… 6 days ago
- How to Stop Humans From Filling the World With Trash: The future of garbage >> ow.ly/OKixP via @TheAtlantic 1 week ago
- Sept 16th: The PNW Resilience Summit 2015. Early bird pricing until July 30th + submit a poster! ow.ly/OstGf cc: @sustainseattle 2 weeks ago
- Food Waste Solutions: Donate What you Can, Compost the Rest - @SportsAlliance webinar, Wed, 6/24. Sign up >> ow.ly/OrGVX 2 weeks ago
- Green Line Series | Virginia Mason and the Washington State Climate Declaration
- Green Line Series | State of Diversity in Environmental Organizations
- Green Lines Series | Alaska Airlines Drives Sustainability Forward
- Green Line Series PDX | Jason Graham-Nye on the FTC’s updated Green Guides
- Green Line Series PDX | Keynote, Adam Werbach