Video is in from GoGreen 2011 Seattle and we’re posting one of our favorite sessions from the day to kick off the GoGreen Seattle 2011 Green Vid Series. The Innovators: Visionaries Charting Washington’s Sustainable Path session brought together four of the Puget Sound region’s most inspiring leaders in sustainability to talk about how they were able to push green initiatives at their organizations to new places, and share ideas for scaling those ideas in order to achieve success at a broader scale. Moderated by David Allen (McKinstry) and featuring Burt Hammer (HydroVolts), Callie Ridolfi (EcoFab) and Stephen Lambo (American Strategic Group)—this is a great session to revisit or watch if you weren’t able to join us for GoGreen Seattle this year!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Join us April 3 in Seattle for @ForthMobility event 'Electric Vehicle Charging at Your Apartment' where we will exp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- This panel discussion will explore how leaders are pushing for big regional wins for climate and ensuring these act… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @lauraclise: Corporate Advocacy + @gogreenconf = @Intentionalist_ + @Microsoft + @fremontbrewing + @seattlestorm!! #ClimateChange #LGB… 3 days ago
- This panel explores #RenewableEnergy trends, with speakers who can share resources and options for businesses and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @VirginiaMason: The @gogreenconf works across industry silos to foster peer-to-peer sustainability learning. They (and we) believe susta… 6 days ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment