Video is in from GoGreen 2011 Seattle and we’re posting one of our favorite sessions from the day to kick off the GoGreen Seattle 2011 Green Vid Series. The Innovators: Visionaries Charting Washington’s Sustainable Path session brought together four of the Puget Sound region’s most inspiring leaders in sustainability to talk about how they were able to push green initiatives at their organizations to new places, and share ideas for scaling those ideas in order to achieve success at a broader scale. Moderated by David Allen (McKinstry) and featuring Burt Hammer (HydroVolts), Callie Ridolfi (EcoFab) and Stephen Lambo (American Strategic Group)—this is a great session to revisit or watch if you weren’t able to join us for GoGreen Seattle this year!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Best Practice Guide: Building Engagement and Accountability through Transparency via @BCorporation >> is.gd/hOCfph 2 days ago
- Best Practice Guide: Creating Impact through Purchasing via @BCorporation >> is.gd/fAoWoi 1 week ago
- Join us June 20-21 at #EVRM10 Enter code GOGREEN for $50 off tickets! @DriveOregon >> is.gd/vtNeJK 1 week ago
- Bellevue Leverages Big Data to Get to Vision Zero seattletransitblog.com/2017/06/01/sea… via @SeaTransitBlog 2 weeks ago
- RT @ForthMobility: Thank you for being a #EVRM10 Community Partner! @WWCleanCities @gogreenconf @ElectricDrive @EMC_MEC @AutoHarvest @Calif… 2 weeks ago
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment
- Green Line Series Interview | Ngozi Oleru, Division Director of the Environmental Health Division for Public Health Seattle and King County
- Interview with Richard Eidlin | Co-Founder, American Sustainable Business Council
- Interview with Sce Pike, CEO and Founder of IOTAS