Video is in from GoGreen 2011 Seattle and we’re posting one of our favorite sessions from the day to kick off the GoGreen Seattle 2011 Green Vid Series. The Innovators: Visionaries Charting Washington’s Sustainable Path session brought together four of the Puget Sound region’s most inspiring leaders in sustainability to talk about how they were able to push green initiatives at their organizations to new places, and share ideas for scaling those ideas in order to achieve success at a broader scale. Moderated by David Allen (McKinstry) and featuring Burt Hammer (HydroVolts), Callie Ridolfi (EcoFab) and Stephen Lambo (American Strategic Group)—this is a great session to revisit or watch if you weren’t able to join us for GoGreen Seattle this year!Vodpod videos no longer available.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
- Last year, the GoGreen Seattle program empowered attendees with the strategies, tools and connections to green thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Now Available: First Net-Zero Energy Home in Magnolia - Green Canopy, Inc. greencanopy.com/1/post/2017/11… 6 days ago
- The deadline to submit to our program is fast approaching. Submit your 2018 #GoGreenSEA speaker + session proposal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This “Climate Beneficial” Wool Hat Comes From Carbon-Positive Sheep fastcompany.com/40493770/this-… 1 week ago
- The New Face of American Leadership on Climate Change - Rocky Mountain Institute: rmi.org/news/new-face-… 1 week ago
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Marcelo Bonta, Philanthropy Northwest Momentum Fellow, Meyer Memorial Trust
- GoGreen Conference Receives 2017 Travel Portland Sustainability Award
- Green Line Series Interview | Gwen Migita, VP Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship, Caesars Entertainment