Since the days of the Industrial Revolution, we’ve tied manufacturing to smoke stacks and polluting factories. But today’s generation of manufacturers — with a keen eye on environmental impact — are cleaning up the sector’s reputation through use of cutting-edge technology, highly efficient processes and a broad array of natural materials that are both high quality and eco-friendly. More than a few of these companies are housed in the revitalized Brooklyn Navy Yard (a community partner we are proud to have on board with GoGreen NYC!). Check out three inspiring businesses based in the complex that epitomize the Manufacturing Renaissance sweeping the nation.
GoGreen ConferenceThe GoGreen Conference is a one-day sustainability conference offering the best in green practices for business owners, leaders and decision-makers.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Green Line Series | Meet Michele Crim, New Chief Sustainability Officer for the City of Portland, Oregon
- Keynote Preview with Governor Jay Inslee
- Green Line Series Interview | 2018 Keynote Speaker, Brenna Davis
- Green Line Series Interview | Serilda Summers-McGee
- Green Line Series Interview | Suzanne Fallender, Director of Corporate Responsibility, Intel Corporation